At Greswell we are always listening to you and are committed to acting on your feedback whenever possible, so we want to show you some of the great changes we‘ve made in response to your comments.
– Better communication
– Parents’ evening appointment bookings online
– welcoming environment in the reception area
– Drop Everything and read in KS2
Following discussions with parents the school have implemented the following actions:
– Changed the structure of parents’ evenings
– Introduced a Year 5 residential
– Introduced a Year 6 trip to London
– Changed the structure of the newsletter
– Introduced a text messaging service
– Celebration assembly and introduction to the new year group meetings have been combined to save parents time.
– Improvement in the outside area
What is LPPA (Parental Engagement)?
The Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) is a national award that provides a coherent framework through which schools, early years settings and other educational organisations can deliver effective parental engagement from early years to post-16.
Following analysis of attendance at parent’s evenings and other in school activities in 2015 we started the journey to improve our work with parents and began the LPPA award. Feedback from events can be found on our newsletters, which are sent out half termly and in the ‘You said, we did’ section on our website.
More information about the award can be found here –
Please take a look at our parental engagement leaflet
parental engagement leaflet